What is Ceme Poker?
So what is Ceme poker?
First, a short history lesson for those interested in playing ceme poker. Ceme poker originated in China using cards with domino-like dots instead of the traditional poker cards and it is an alternate form of the traditional domino poker game that was later developed to become simpler and easier to play.
This is a very popular online poker game that does not require experience or savviness from its players. And with the arrival of modern technology, domino poker quickly spread into other forms of domino card games that are very popular with people around the world. This game is particularly very popular in Indonesia because it is very easy for beginners to play and it is a popular online game in their local gambling market as the minimum bets are quite low and very affordable.
How to play the online Indonesian version of Ceme.
Distributing the cards
After players have agreed-upon the maximum number of players, the player who chooses to be the dealer distributes the cards among the players and each player, including the dealer, is given two cards that are used as the standby in the game.
After each player has their two cards, which of course, is dealt face down, each player is allowed to “peek” or “peep” at their cards to determine the hand that they were dealt with. Peeping the cards have a time limit that is determined by the online game system and if all the cards have been “peeped” by the players, all the players open their cards all at the same time.
Showdown or Card Fighting
After all the cards have been opened, the online system calculates whose player cards have the best value. The highest-scoring pair of cards is chosen as the winner. Players who happen to have cards with the special scores get special prizes in the game without having to win the game
The methods used in determining who wins the game is as follows:
- If the player card value is greater than the value of the dealer’s card, the player wins.
- If the value of the dealer’s card is greater than the player’s card, the dealer wins.
- If the player and dealer’s card is of the same value which is called a draw, then the dealer wins.
- If the value of the player’s card is 9 and is greater than the value of the dealer’s card, the player wins with double the prize.
- If the value of the dealer’s card is 9, the dealer still wins even if the player’s card value is higher.
- New players should always remember that the highest value on the game is nine (9). And if two cards have more than ten (10) values, the drawn number is the last digit of the overall result.
This is just a primer for those interested in playing the popular online, Indonesian-version of the ceme poker game. More additional information and playing guides about the game can be found on many online sites and if a new player takes the time to learn the game thoroughly they will find the online ceme poker game as very enjoyable.